BJ’s prides itself in the quality education it offers its students.
Here are some of the services we offer. Click on the service you are interested in to get more information.
- Free collect and drop service
- All vehicles are comprehensively insured
- All vehicles are fitted with dual controls
- All our instructors are in possession of instructor certificates
- Our vehicles are new and 100% roadworthy and well maintained
- We constantly strive to improve our training methods
Driving is the most dangerous work activity that most people do, and it contributes to far more work-related accidental deaths and serious injuries than all other work activities.
Almost all road crashes are caused by, or involve, human error. The most frequently recorded causes of road crashes involving drivers are:
- careless, thoughtless, reckless driving
- inappropriate speed
- failure to look properly
- loss of control of vehicle
- lack of judgement of own path
- failure to give way
- poor turn or manoeuvre
- inattention or distraction
Make driver assessment and training part of the organization’s overall policy and procedures.
Good driver assessment and training does not just focus on driving skills, but also on driver’s attitudes, knowledge and understanding of how they can manage driving risks.
It also aims to ensure that drivers are aware of vulnerable road users, especially pedestrians, pedal cyclists and motorcyclists.